Cancellation of PGG events until June 1st 2020

Due to the uncertainty of what stage we will be at with the Coronavirus as the weeks progress, the PGG committee has taken the decision to cancel all of the PGG events up until 1st June 2020.

We will hold on to the meetings scheduled for June, July and beyond but review the situation at the end of May and make further decisions regarding the remaining 2020 events.

We know this will be a great disappointment to many of you who have been looking forward to meetings and events and the VC’s will be in contact with the organisers at the various properties and try to arrange the same visit for 2021 at around the same time of year.

If you have booked one of these meetings you will be notified by email or phone. As with the Kew meeting we will hold on to your booking fee, if you require a refund please let Chairman Tony Arnold know and he will arrange for you to have a refund.

Thanks for your help and support. Please stay safe and take care and hopefully we will see you at meetings once this pandemic has passed and life returns to ‘normal’.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.