Following an extremely interesting and varied events schedule this year, your area Organisers have been busy planning more visits and events for 2015.
Some of these are now open for booking so please have a look at the Events page and remember that places do fill up very quickly. If there’s a location you don’t want to miss you can book it now!
More events will be added over the next few weeks so please keep checking the Events page regularly.
Events currently booking:
- Bishop’s Palace and Milton Lodge – May 1, 2015
- Houghton Lodge and Longstock Park Water Garden – May 15, 2015
- Visit to Yewbarrow House Gardens & Leighton Hall – June 26, 2015
- Hatfield House and Knebworth House (limited to 35 places) – June 26, 2015
- Powis Castle & Gardens – July 4, 2015
- The Dorothy Clive Garden and Cherry Tree Arboretum – August 1, 2015
- Visit to National Memorial Arboretum – October 24, 2015