Perennial’s helpline is operating as usual on 0800 093 8543 or visit www.Perennial.org.uk. The confidential helpline is open Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm.
Perennial can help in the following ways:
- help people understand and get access to government arrangements for financial support
- help people make arrangements to reduce or delay bill payments, including credit debts where necessary
- provide financial assistance to cover essential items, particularly food and heating
Don’t miss out on the benefits you can claim!
There have been major changes in the benefits people can claim during this period and our message is don’t dismiss benefits, and don’t miss out! If you can manage now you might find that things change down the line so act now to prepare for the future.
Find out more about the following:
- Benefits Advice: If you are self-isolating for health reasons
- Statutory Sick Pay (SSP)
- Employment and Support Allowance
- Universal Credit