Applications are invited for this three-year full time practical training course in historic and heritage gardens throughout the uk.
- Candidates require some previous horticultural experience, as a volunteer or in paid employment. RHS qualifications would be an added advantage
- Need to demonstrate a strong commitment towards a career in professional gardening and a willingness to move between gardens each year as selected by the traineeship sub committee
- Basic wage, training bursary, accommodation provided
- Closing date for applications – 30th April 2023
- Interviews take place in June 2023
- Successful candidates commence the scheme early September 2023
Full details and application form on the Traineeship page or contact Sarah Wain email email@example.com