Applications are invited for this three-year full time practical training course in historic and heritage gardens throughout the uk.
- Candidates require some previous horticultural experience, as a volunteer or in paid employment. RHS qualifications would be an added advantage
- Need to demonstrate a strong commitment towards a career in professional gardening and a willingness to move between gardens each year as selected by the traineeship sub committee
- Basic wage, training bursary, accommodation provided
- Closing date for applications – Friday 30th April 2021
- Interviews on Friday 4th June 2021 (if possible)
- Successful candidates commence the scheme early September 2021
Full details and application form on the Traineeship page or contact Sarah Wain email firstname.lastname@example.org